Gourmand Breaks is a work of love. We love our area, its culture and history, we love to travel, learn, eat and drink, and we love taking care of all our clients – all ages, religions, nationalities and orientations. Our beliefs are important to us and one of our main values is respect:
- We respect you and aim for the feeling to be mutual
- We treat you, our client, with the utmost respect, right from the start
- We respect your privacy during your tour, we are in touch along the way but not overtly
- We always ask permission before we publish your testimonial and respect your decision if you do not want your photo published
- We’re never pushy, we respect your private life and will not bombard you with offers of our next tour
Our values define us, shape us and make us the people we are today!
All our guests are looking for the same high quality travel experience for their trip to Spain, Portugal, France and Italy and we’re here to assist with your perfect tour! We don’t care how old you are, where you come from, what you do for a living, who you love or who you worship. We care for you!
- It goes without saying that the LGBT Community is treated the same as any other of our dear guests, as individuals, not lumped into a separate category
- It goes without saying that we make sure the hotels, restaurants and any food tastings know about our guests with food tolerances and allergies
- It goes without saying that we are respectful of our Jewish guests requiring strict Kosher meal options
- It goes without saying that our guests with disabilities are provided with appropriate assistance where necessary
- It goes without saying that we respect your quality time and honestly strive for you to have the best experiences during your tour
We believe in conveying our love and passion of Spain, Portugal, Italy and France to you!
We want to provide you with the best experiences that we believe in for you to meet true locals and discover the culture, good food and fine wine of everywhere you go.